If the person you're assigning as a delegate is already registered in NAIT, you can assign them to your NAIT number.
If the person you are assigning as a delegate is not yet registered in NAIT, you can register the user on their behalf and assign them to your NAIT number. You will need to know their name, date of birth and contact information.
1. Click on the NAIT number that you want to add the delegate to.
2. Select 'NAIT number details' in the left-hand column, and then '+ add new’
3. Enter two or more pieces of information to locate the person you want to assign as a PICA delegate and click 'search'. They will only be found if they have already registered with NAIT.
Click 'assign' next to the correct person.
4. If the delegation is for a specific period of time, you can enter an end date in the delegation expiry box. You can also select whether or not you would like this delegate to receive action required movement notification emails for the NAIT number.
5. Click 'continue' to assign this PICA delegate.
You must only register a delegate user that has authorised you to register them on their behalf.
1. On your PICA home page, click ‘Register User’
2. Select the account role:
Delegate – Will have access to your contact information as well as your animal, movement, and location details.
Limited Delegations – Will not have access to your contact information.
3. Enter a username and password for the person you are registering, they will be prompted to update their password when they log on.
4. Provide the delegates name, date of birth and contact information.
5. Select the NAIT number(s) you would like them to have access to.
6. Click ‘Register’