- you must access the NAIT information system and information held in the NAIT information system only for the purpose of fulfilling NAIT obligations or ensuring these obligations are fulfilled.
- you must not disclose the information available on the NAIT information system to any third party.
- you must ensure the privacy and security of any information extracted from the NAIT information system.
Contract with the PICA
- You declare having a written contract with the PICA, who you will be acting on behalf of.
- You will obtain verbal approval from the PICA if the contract is not signed.
- On completing this transaction, your PICA will get an email notification that advises them that your organisation is able to act on behalf of their NAIT accounts.
What you can do
- As a NAIT information provider, you can:
- register a person as a PICA or delegate
- register animals on behalf of A PICA
- update animal information on behalf of A PICA
- record animal movements on behalf of A PICA.
- You cannot use the NAIT information system other than the functions listed above.
What NAIT Limited monitors
- To ensure compliance with conditions of access, it will monitor:
- your access to NAIT accounts.
- use of reports available in the NAIT system.
- suspicious usage behaviour and audit this where appropriate.
- For complaints lodged by PICAs regarding your activity on their accounts, it will investigate and take necessary action.
- At its own discretion, it can suspend your accounts if you use the NAIT system for other than its legitimate purposes.
- At its own discretion, it can suspend or revoke your accreditation status if any of your linked accounts use the NAIT system for other than its legitimate purposes.